More About Allen Solly Women Antiviral Mask:
These are lightweight, foldable, breathable, and reusable. Made from cotton-rich fabric, they come with soft and elasticated ear loops thus making them easy to maintain and high on durability – up to 20 washes.
Highlights of the product:
Also, see: Allen Solly Mens Mask
2. Melt blown protection for Bacterial Filtration
3. Droplet Resistant
4. Light and breathable cotton-rich fabric
5. Triple Layered
6. Soft Elasticated Earloops
7. Concealed nose wire for better grip
8. Wide Coverage
9. Reusable up to 20 gentle washes
How to Use/Care Instruction:
1. Wash your hands before touching your mask.
2. When you put on the mask make sure it covers your nose and mouth and fits comfortably around your face.
3. While you have the mask on in public places, avoid touching it and replace it if it feels damp.
4. Do not wear the mask for more than 6 hours continuously.
5. To remove the mask, remove it from behind, do not touch the mask; store away separately in a closed bin.
6. Do not touch the front side of the mask.
7. Wash mask with soap and water / antiseptic liquid after every use.
8. Wash hands carefully with soap after removing the mask.
*The product is treated with VIROBLOCKTM Swiss technology that is tested to provide resistance against common viruses (enveloped) and bacteria as per AATCC 100 and ISO18184 global testing methods, up to 20 gentle washes. The treatment does not claim to prevent infection/diseases or imply any public health claims to the wearer.
**Tested with a government-approved laboratory in accordance to ASTM F2101 with higher Bacterial Filtration Efficiency.
Disclaimer: No mask can guarantee full protection from Covid 19. This mask can help avoid droplets and aerosol if used effectively as per the user instructions.